Life According to Ping ...

April 13, 2005

my education is ending in less than 41 hours?

its so strange. im finally getting out of school. then again till my grades are finalize then we see. afterall my dear prof who holds an american passport though he is from the country the wall that got into the world wonder. he said ONE sheet of formulae! one. i cant believe it. one. think one majong paper is big enough for me? one.

oh and im going bangkok. yes yes, again. well tickets purchased at $1.99 one way. why not. i get to grab some pointy shoes and squeeze my pig feet in to get ready for some kicking action.. i pray that the sizing in bangkok had expanded for the horizontally challenged like myself. i have to stop pretending that my 593s are really working pants that faded and boss would not notice the difference between blue pants and demin. i have to get more colors in my wardrobe. more bags. more shoes. more skirts. more pants. more shirts. more bags.

before all that i have to go grab that ONE majong paper



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home