Life According to Ping ...

February 03, 2005

Appearances


Worked today. International Enterprise Forum where delegates pay a thousand dollars to listen to some talk and have crappy overcooked chicken and ginger pudding. And I was wondering if the people who look good in their business suit are as important as they look. We the student ushers were in suits desperately trying to look important too. Do we really judge people on how they look. First impressions counts? For a start, I dont think anyone would talk to me if I look like my good old round days in St. Hildas. Hell, no one would even ask me where the washroom is simply because they would not see me. Babies like looking at pretty things. Learned that on discovery channel where when a supermodel picture is placed beside a normal being, the baby would tend to look at the yup superhuman. The genetically perfect being. Yes, we started that early being judgemental on appearances.

Im getting the scar removal. After all appearances do matter right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home