Life According to Ping ...

March 02, 2005

And the blogging scene is back? LOL

Went by to geylang for dinner today. And the girls on the streets. Are they mainly foreigners these days I wondered. Its interesting how men would squat at the side of the road, observing. So what does guys look at when they choose their chicks. Face or figure. And something interesting spotted are the rooms available.They rent out 2 hours room and this place calls the 2 hours rental "transit". Interesting terminology I must say.

And to follow up on someone's views on why people blog. Nah, I cant speak for others. Let me merely speak for myself.

I blog because:

All my friends were doing it, and its so cool to be linked right? Duh
Another avenue for me to rid my frustrations?
Another avenue for me to blatently hint my frustrations? I mean sometimes, its difficult to tell people how you feel and I do come up with funny analogys to protray the scene and hopefully yes only hopefully that the someone may get whatever Im trying to say.
An avenue to justify my decisions at times?
Updating people who are remotely interested?
And its jus a form of, I dont know historical records ? That I may fall back on and remember one day I tried to justify on why I blog. I dont even justify the regularity of my blog simply because there aint any need to. If no one comments or comes, so be it. Ultimately its just mine.

Now the exhibitionist bit of me acting up? I got cica care. This "regain your life" scar removal 12 by 3 cm tape that cost almost 40 bucks. Ms Chong made me get it and I can feel the hope tingling on my foot man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home