Life According to Ping ...

March 28, 2005

Complicating Simplicity

I seem to have this uncanny ability to make things complicated. At least I think I do. Or don't I. I dont know.

Been on the topic of love recently. And yours truly truly wonder what is love? Im either too dumb for all the profound cut and paste email definitions on love or I don't believe in love. I dream of whirlwind relationships that would blow me off my feet. Very difficult of course with the amount of mass I had accumulated over the years but yes I would love to experience. I read trashy love novels, least till last year where I ran out of them in Bangkok and perhaps give up on them as well.

I understand that I'm most likely too critical about others and myself and thus this cynical me. I admit I'm an escapist who scurries along the moment things get too intense for me to handle. After all, I'm awful with relationships.

I don't believe in myself having the capability to love someone. Emails tell us that we would only have one love this lifetime and the rest are spent recovering.

Actually, I dont make sense here. I'm suppose to be sleeping but I'm still mugging for a case presentation. And for the angels having a difficult time, my mobile is on 24/7. I abuse starhub where I clock up to thousand minutes odd per month so feel free to join my abuse your free-incoming operation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home