Life According to Ping ...

September 09, 2004

My Heaven On Earth!

Kanchanaburi is 2.5 hours away from Bangkok. It boasts of Erawan waterfalls which is one of the prettiest in Thailand. Lonely Planet is so right this time. We got to the Erawan at 9 am and started making our way up to the 7 steps of waterfalls. Bumps, falls, sticking my foot through the bridge, bites from fishes in the freezing cold water. But I say, its all worth it. Its so worth it. The sight, the place, the whole feel even with mosquitoes. Awww.

Got back to town area and checked into this Jolly Frog Backpackers. Its picture perfect. My room is ten steps away, yups spit and reach the room. Swinging on the hammock, overlooking the river watching sunset armed with my book and mp3s. I dont even mind the mosquitoes once again.

The food is fantastic. Its awesome. Its 4 bucks, T bone steak, a whole potato, a salad dish. Its 4 bucks.

I cant wait to get the fishy bites, the bumps and falls and bruises all over again.

sighs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home