Life According to Ping ...

August 17, 2004

Residencing @ 425/98 Phetchabure Soi 7 Phetchabure Road, Rachatavee, Bangkok 10400, Unit 1801. All love letters can be addressed to that addy to Lee Ping. =D

I had watched my first movie in Bangkok. House of the flying daggers I think. Cost per tix, 100 bht. Went for my first thai massage today. 250 bht. Played tourist today. Travelled everywhere by bus except the journey home via tuk tuk. Spent a total of less than 200 bht (excluding shopping and massage of course)

And guess what, pop by the Chao Phya River (aint too sure of the spelling) @ 9 odd. Someone wanted to go dark dark place with girl. @ 10 sharp, whistle sounded. *ahems* Pack your bags and go home.

Yups, the park/river/fortress closes @ 10 pm.

Life is all about putting on kilograms now. And yups exhuasting my bhts.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home