Life According to Ping ...

July 23, 2004

It feels like Chinese New Year today. I don't know why exactly. Maybe, of my pink tee. Maybe, its the food. Swensons + Steamboat. Alrites, swensons aint very newyearish. Maybe, its of the simple fact that its the end, the end of my internship! Weeeeee.
 
A week left to bum around. I wish its slightly longer. *sulks*
 
I realised that I ain't confuse about most stuff. I simply refuse to face up to reality. To the past. To the future. Living in the past? Aint most of us doing it? You harp on your past accomplishments all the time, dont you? You in particular, not generalizing here (in case, my blog has a sudden surge in popularity and hate mail starts coming in)
 
Oh peeps, I got gmail! lalala..
 
Yes I'm boring.
The addy would be,
 
pinglee@gmail.com
 
Love me and mail me there!
 
A little advertising here. For the Tony Leung fans out there, from unreliable sources, he would be at the starhub anniversary roadshow this weekend. (Read: Unreliable)
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home