Life According to Ping ...

July 15, 2004

The hours seem longer these days. Perhaps, I had exhausted all modes of communications, be it ICQ, free incoming, and MSN. I hate this feeling. Religiously striking off the days towards the end of this internship, I can’t help but dream of my own haven in Bangkok. (Sorry Hui) Definitely considering the last resort of staying in a studio apartment by myself. Last resort I emphasize. I can’t wait.

There’s always a flip side to everything. You and me entitled to our own opinions. You with your views, perhaps disgust and doubt for me and me vice versa. Stubborn me do and want things my way. I’m learning to adapt. I tried to fit myself into your shoes but different upbringing and methodology makes your shoes an uncomfortable fit to me. Really really. I’m still trying to fit no doubt but forgive me if I can’t.

I tell the world I hate routine. Yet many a times, I do thrive on routine. The regular office hours bitching sessions, abusing Starhub free incoming. The place I call home. The friends I call friends really. I’m really just an emotional bitch if you know me. One who don’t know where she is heading as usual. A walking contradiction. A simple contradiction.

I had a dreadful Thursday morning. Horrible horrible.
::Pouring
::No Seats on bus
::Wrong Bus
::Change Buses
::Train
::Queue Jumping woman
::Cold & Wet
::Seiko dying
::Bruised Apple
::Male Chauvinistic lunch talk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home