Life According to Ping ...

July 05, 2004

Perhaps Im merely plain stubborn. Perhaps, I dont see a need to. Perhaps it should not even be an issue on my mind, and if it is an issue, then its all not right. Perhaps Im just plain cynical.

Im striking the days off my makeshift calendar @ work. 14 more days. An extra week to bum & I be off to the land of smiles. I would miss certain people in my life definitely. Well, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. (bull)

My life is utterly boring. Apart from working a range of 8.5 to 10 hours a day, out the remaining 14 hours, 4,5 or 6 hours spent sleeping, 2 hours on travel, n the rest, eating, stoning, pooling, watching, stoning in town.

Miss melody is going wild with her shopping in sydney. *crosses fingers*

Adidas originals is going on 40% but please don't touch my italia size 37.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home