Life According to Ping ...

August 29, 2004

My exchange program officially started on 28 Aug 2004, 530 pm (thai time).
Took 2 buses and a train to get home.

*sighs*

I miss home, everyone back home.

Went by Hua Hin on tuesday and wednesday. Hee. Beach macham ECP la. But hey, we had fun. I rode, and actually went on the highway. Tried to U-turn but was such a flop. LOL. Went around the small town. Played with fireworks. The bang bang, the waterfall, the kind that would shoot into the sky and fall down prettily. I caught 4 shooting stars at the deck behind my guesthouse. Of course resulting in multiple mosquitoes bites. But it was worth it really.

I finally realised how an exchange student feels. Been on a holiday for the past month I must say. Samet, Hua Hin and even had time to hit massage. But I will learn.

Learn how to take the damn buses even though I hopped on 2 to get to one destination. Im always on the wrong side of the road. I will bring my clothes down to the machine. Buy 1 bht water. Ping would learn.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home