Life According to Ping ...

May 07, 2003



The famous phad thai mentioned at bro morgaga's blog. Found at meridian hotel food court . Well, not as yummy as those we ate in the thai skool but will do i guess. =((


Ping & Hui before eating phad thai! =D

The Guys

The Girls
The guys are trying their very best to mimick the post in the above neoprint which ping & hui took like years ago. That explains the difference. Like most people will go " hey What Happened man!". So sad!

Group picture (Tho andy looks kinda awful =P)



*jus for laffs* Nerdy ugly me in non-reflective, meant for army spects.

Oki i have to blog this down. Im lousy with stairs on my blades. Suck big time actually. Always falling kind. Also I blame my 80 mm salomon for not being able to blade well because big wheels equals great speed equals lousy breaking power especially executed by ping! So we found two god-sent slopes ( actually hdb sent slopes la) which means i can afford to give the steps a miss. i flew down the first slope. Cant execute a break in time and its either falling down 3 steps flat on my face or to jump erms 3 steps down. *breathes* I jumped. Of course i did not land nicely but im still in a piece and oh well, i kinda landed on my feet or rather my blades. LOL.

Oh another to remember to blog item. Was swimming with dear ah ta yesterday. Went into the girls room sauna. & guess what we found? *drumsroll*

an empty comdom pack

Pukes! Then the bunch of us at burger king today start wondering, japanese? ang moh? chinese? couple. we decided that since no rope is found, must be ang moh. Kinky Japanese are also strong supporters of their local brands. Durex not kawaii at all. Talked a whole lot more of crap at BK till they closed. Its quite fun la. These catch up sessions. Must do it more often people out there! *hints*

See the cute guy on the right of the guys picture? He hads lobang for thumbdrives. Interested parties? comment to contact me for his *ahems* number la. LOL. Im not spamming bro. Promoting hard for u rite? I want my ice cream cone!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home