Life According to Ping ...

May 04, 2003

I always thought temp jobs are supposed to be relax and happy. You are not suppose to go home with a heavy heart and dread the thought of going back to work the next day. I always thought that I might really encounter much more stress and unhappiness in the grown up jobs thus right now im suppose to have fun with my job. Why give yourself the pressure for just a couple of bucks per hour.

Perhaps I have been quite lucky with my jobs. Like in DBS, I was happy with my colleagues as well as this boss that I really like working with. Thought that he is so funny and balding. =D For my boring admin job, I met nice auntie bosses who thinks that i can type quite fast and bring me out to nice pasta restaurant with the permanent staff. I play pool and slack with my starhub boss and take long coffee and lunch breaks. My golfing job was fun with the gals where we go for sauna in the country club during our long breaks and fly out with soaking wet hair when boss calls for urgent meetings.

Aint this how temp jobs are suppose to be like?



Maybe I thought wrongly.

Had a lovely dinner with my family today. heez. seafood!

I really want to have a nice red/white vespa but oh well, class 2b. should i?

Damn. I want to go diving. =(( NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home