Life According to Ping ...

April 23, 2003

An Exhuasted Me.

Went around looking for jobs yest. Of course we included shopping breaks and feasting on fish & co. till we wanna die breaks. Jobs are not fantastic. In fact, they are kinda routine and boring.

amazing
Hui & I went back to this agency which she got her blading job last year. The person in charge recognized huihui! Next thing she said, "you are lee ping right?" geez. I signed up with hui last year but ended up working at another firm & i only met her once in my life and she remembers MY NAME! *amazed*

Sometimes I really wonder what kinda job will i hold when i get out of varsity. I like events actually. Organizing. I never really lasted for like more than 3 months for most of my jobs. Especially admin. After 2 months i be so freaking bored that i need a change. Tho i have a track record of 4 months at starhub. I think its because i was in finance for 2 months odd. Got sick. managed to transfer to sales for a month odd. got sick again. then got back to finance. quite cool ah.

Someone commented to me that she cant imagine me behind a computer. I be the kind who works very hard for some projects. Followed by a well deserved break that will be backpacking ard the world or playing pool?!? (the pool part i dun understand also but thats what she said la) After that its back to work for ping.

I think every other one of us would be hoping for such a lifestyle. dreaming

me behind my computer

Oh anyways the blading fanatics are going ecp again today! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home