Life According to Ping ...

April 20, 2003

O-V-E-R


mood: glad
photo above: courtesy of danny ng, texas usa. (the view outside his place)


well, exams are O-V-E-R!

I sold off my blades already. Delivered them right to ecp. the problem is she din pay in full. I should trust. I must trust. Trust is good.

Yesterday, marking the end of my year 2 life in Singapore Management University. It actually felt quite good. Its like all the funny plans that you always wanted to do can be accomplished right now? I just have to remember not to procrastinate.

Im going catch some coral reef show at the science center. Im going to make full use of my dear ixus and take tonnes of pictures, afterall digital pictures are free. Im going to get a job. Im going to figure out flash. Im going to get tickets for filmfest. Im going to blade. Im going to sentosa. Im going to move on. I have to. Im going chinatown. Im going to live life. Im going to learn mahjong. Im going to save for my advance diver course. Damn. I don't know what else i can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home