Life According to Ping ...

May 17, 2007

and what if you don't make it ?

i remembered some time ago, jing was asking me about some case study she was doing with regards to the hospitality industry facing a shortage of willing workers. and my reply was if they come up with a structured progression path for the staffs like certain industries, it will probably be more attractive since you know where you be heading towards.

and im sure most of us want to go complete the path that we started on. but then i thought, what if i don't make it? what if i found the path that i want to walk my lifetime and kept walking but i dont see the end. what happens to me? will i be contented finishing half the path? what should i do?

let me find the path i want to finish.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Blogger hui said...

The window of opportunity opens only once. It showed its face to me in May 2006.

It is May 2007. It has showed its face to you. It is up to you to embrace it, or let it slip away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home