Life According to Ping ...

February 21, 2007

the pig year

I love the LNY. It just gives people a reason to splurge. All the Bak Kwa business, food, drinks & mahjong sets must be flying off the shelves. And of course I join in the fun.

Eve of LNY
-Zouk/Phuture
Goodness! I cant believe like Mambo night and free entry. So in any case, I had decent fun.
Left at 4ish & Slept at 6.

LNY Day 1
-Eat la what else.
Collected money & MJ through the night till 5am.

Played with molly quite a bit too. =)











LNY Day 2
-Eat & Sleep
Collected more money & MJ & lost more money through the night till 4am.

LNY Day 3
-Eat & did not collect money
Collected no money & MJ through the day till 2am.

LNY Day 4
-Eat & I hate working. I hate it when Tunglok opposite my branch is filled with happy people filling their tummies while Im suffering from post LNY holidays woes at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home