Life According to Ping ...

May 14, 2007

how the irritating..


some people can be how the unforgiving. people make mistakes and i am no fortune teller. quit dwelling on it and move on. its just like me and one of my mistake, i learn and realise hurray, thank goodness on how things turn out for both of us after bumping into him and his girl. and whatever you say now would not affect me, it irritates me. spoil my 10 mins and in the 10 mins, i type out this entry and thereafter well, too bad.

on a different note, im done with my last day. thank goodness, no dramas were involve. jus wine & good company and spinach pizza. lets do it again guys. im honestly gg to miss the people.

boss, you may hate to receive the gift, but i adore gifts le (hints)
thank you for the 2 years. thanks for believing in me tho i dont know how true la. =P
p.s golf is still on every sunday/thurs horr.

on a different note, i shad pay some tribute to the guy beside me now.
thank you mr EPR tan.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry if you took it that way. so be it then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home