Life According to Ping ...

August 02, 2006

singaporeans don't fail

we have been brought up with the traditional mindset that we can't fail.
we go through the traditional route of education and having a certification is essential. Its common. Its usual. and people just do it somehow.

I realised how unforgiving people get when you fail somehow. Its like there aint a second chance in life. Perhaps its given out but I dont see it somehow.

Im grateful that I entered this bank even if I had not prove myself worthy in any aspect. Somehow I seem to have grown up a bit more? *shruggs* I dont know.

Visited Hong Kong last week. Frankly, I doubt I go back there soon. The shopping is terribly expensive. Alas. Of course I will still manage to spend almost all I have which is ain't little. Hee. But nothing much to buy!

Peeps, Im going to vivocity this coming october. And seriously, Im really quite excited to get there. I don't know why.

forgive me for the disjoint entry. I penned the first 6 lines way before I went to HK and completed the entry only on a rainy saturday.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope. people who fail are generally speaking, not given a second chance. sometimes, they are not even given any chances at all.

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger ping said...

i guess it highly depends on the reason of failure.

im faling and its prolly due largely to laziness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home