Life According to Ping ...

July 14, 2006

Life Out Of The Box...


Since the oh please smokers you have designated areas to puff your life away, life is getting really competitive.

I see boys doing the brotherly punch stunt, the congratulate you scored distinctions in your last paper, or the pounce and squash the boy hug as if someone just scored a goal. The above are executed when the boy/boys manage to chop a Smoking Table.

And these days I cast accusing stares when my neighbour that hog the privilege box if I'm out of the box. I pounce and bite to get that rare table and think Im equip to buy football since the odds are almost the same , in fact soccer has a better chance as compared to getting a smoking table.

Complete torture. We are the 2nd class citizens of Singgypore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home