Life According to Ping ...

July 10, 2006

I can't bear to watch the World Cup Finals again..

I'm officially a mini ball fan.

I put my money on France yesterday. Never had I finish watching a game France played but I like them. They played damn well against Brazil (which happen to be my fave team till one turned fat ). They were alright against Portugal and they fought in the finals. They are old but they sure think fast.

I feel sorry for Z Zidane. He deserve to lift the loser medal. It sounds crazy to head butt in a game but I love his showy penalty shot. Its complacent but if you can carry it off. I respect you. You deserve the 47 mil pounds.

For the first time Im going to bed without waking up to check my Tv, lappy, mobile for soccer results halfway through the night.

Sleep well friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home