Life According to Ping ...

July 05, 2006

Since no one would listen to me nag, I should say my peace of mind here.

The world cup is a fluke.

I finally see a clear picture between the true betters and the trying to have a slice of the cake betters.

Im the latter. I admit I call my poor friend who don't bet for soccer tips and bug him all day and night. But I believe in him and I should have been listening to him. I don't blame when I lose, but hello play rationally. Whack $500 to recuperate. Plurreasssee. Lose $500 more like it. I know Im not going to win big bucks and get back the amount I lost. But I dont mind. Because I realised I cant afford to lose another $1000 or whatever shit amount.

Okay peeps. This entry is totally none of most concern directed at one particular entity actually.

Im feeling damn small damn damn small recently

13 Comments:

At 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how was the dmg?

 
At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

one and triple zeros

 
At 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's okie actually. not alot seriously. well if you want to nag/whine and there's really noone (i seriously doubt so...) just call.

 
At 1:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous?

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous who?

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous who?

 
At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm. "XX yah. hi.

 
At 1:34 AM , Blogger ping said...

if u r u, im surprised.

 
At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i have been always reading your blog. so what's been so surprising bout it then?

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger ping said...

im surprised tt you will comment. thks a lot

 
At 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am sure your life is back on track to normality so. yah. just try not to bet so much again.

 
At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not exactly back on track. but in any case thks. =)

 
At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh n nope. betting is growing to disgust me big time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home