Life According to Ping ...

May 21, 2003

My islander card is value for $$. =) Yupz down at sentosa once once again! Swam. Played tic tac toe. Stone. Read. Someone got sun burnt. Caught beautiful sunset. Had turkish delights.

The picture of the trio. Well, we got this lady to snap our picture. She held my camera with the lens facing her and wanted to snap. geez. (she is from roc) no offence but i got a fright of my life for that very moment. After some instructions given out by rose, well the picture turned out quite fine. *phews*

Bumped into gaga at starbucks. =|
(to gaga: im neither sad nor happy la.)

Wanted to club tmr. Have not been clubbing at all. But then again the clubbing scene in spore is kinda boring. Drinks. Laughs. Dance. *shruggs*

An old friend sent me something that i wrote in jc. (copied from some quotation site or book i think)

If I could wish for a perfect life, it would be tempting.
But I would decline for there is nothing to learn from life.


tic tac toe
sunset
stressful pic by roc
ping & yam
ping & rose


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home