Life According to Ping ...

November 27, 2004

I remembered when I was a kid, I always wonder what would I choose if I were to have the choice of reading people's mind or to be invisible. Sounds silly but I think its so cool to be able to read poeple's mind. Then I realised, its scary. Isnt scary to know what the people around you is thinking about. Isnt it scary if they are merely pretending to be yours but yet not.

And when I was a kid, I realised I did all the right stuff to gain approval. The happiness a kid gets when he/she is praise by an adult. And even now as an adult, I realised I still seek for approval. Then I realised, do I need their approval? Perhaps I do. Yet are you good enough to judge? Who is capable of judging your decisions? And I decided to learn not to judge anymore. Im not in position to.

And no longer do I want explain my actions. Which some deem to be an attitude problem. This attitude is what that keeps me going on really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home