Life According to Ping ...

May 28, 2004

TGIF!

Never really realised the significance of the 4 letters till today.

The roads seem wider, sun seem brighter, skies seem bluer, babies seem smilier, and even irritants in the office seem nicer.
Please let this last.

Let today mark the first day in 5 weeks that I be going home straight after work.

And I decided to christian monkey on my workdesk as crunch in tribute of my daily breakfast.

Confuse

If a friendship is so utterly fragile than what purpose does it serve? I believe in lies. I also believe in the detrimental effects of lies within relationships. I do make it a point not to lie to people I cherish. I believe I am still what I am, just that scars remain as scars and oh well there aint any point in expediting the recovery with antiseptic. Perhaps, it would be much better to wait till it had recovered than we could point at the scar/mistake and laugh at things together. Till the day comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home