Life According to Ping ...

May 24, 2004

It sounds pathetic but Im in zitch mood to socialize with them. Thus, Im sitting all alone before my PC with access trying to blog. Been working for 7 days str n another 5 consecutive days to go. Attend my wake if you are informed.

During an extremely successful roadshow, our manager decided that game consoles would be given out to 30 odd temp staff (including myself) via a lucky draw. 3 game consoles to be exact. So basically if my maths don't fail me, everyone has a 9% chance of winning one console. Some peabrain bootlicker - PBBL - decided "hey it aint fair, lets sign some petition and sell off the consoles for a low price so that we can each pocket $17.57. WOW. 17 whole bucks with some cents as well, isnt that so attractive.

I rather have 3 happy winners than the money that aint even sufficient to finance 10 minutes of my shopping expenditure. And I did not sign the wonderful petition that everyone knows and agreed upon. Neither did she and he knows about it.

And I just had to irritate that PBBL, thus I made a rather unpleasant phone call out and questioned him IMO very nicely with regards to the consoles. Anyway the crappy conversation went in the line of him insisting that everyone approved and oh well Ping just dinna belong to this category named everyone. End of phone call: "Look, I wanted to buy the console. So you rather sell to someone else than the person who actually had the 9% right of winning the console ya?" -Dead tone-

Im zonked. So totally zonk out.
And this is by far the bitchest thing I can think of to blog about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home