Life According to Ping ...

May 16, 2004

I was so so prepared to rant. i even wrote everything down in this nice little muji lookalike notebook while i was stoning at work on 14/05/04. And now, I dont feel like bitching abt the HR bitch who claim that I do not have any integrity when my MC is taken is the evening and not at 10 am.

Instead I am feeling awful over a slipout I made yester-evening. Perhaps time will aid, then perhaps not. I know not. But whatever it is my conscience is acting up. Perhaps what I did was so unforgivable. If its deem so then I'm not worthy to keep. But yes I'm sorry and I do mean it tho it doesnt help at all perhaps. Whatever it is, its your call.

My darlings would be blowing at the esplanade today. And I'm sure they would do splendidly.

And yes I'll be waiting for something in writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home