Life According to Ping ...

April 29, 2004

Please tell me that the essential of an intern position is educating students on the operatations of the copier, the organization of documents, the number of words you can type per minute. Tell me that most interns suffer the same fate as myself and perhaps i may feel better about my learning experience. My internship position also builds on my patience with a freaking 90 minutes of journey via public transport everyday.

I call myself a mean fotocopyin machine on msn, and definitely im working towards it. After all, today I learnt abt the "interrupt" button on the copier at work.

Lunch is the most depressing issue at work. We do not have our own canteen (gosh, how i detest the word canteen) so what happens is that we will packet lunch from next door.

I had nasi lemak yesterday and well they were sure generous with their servings including the oil in the rice, chicken, egg, fishcake. It should be called nasi oily. Then again its not only the nasi that is oily. Its the whole damn plate.

I visualized squirting mayo on the people who took away our internet access. After that they would drown in the body shampoo imported by the same company.

This entry had been edited for your easy reading as the blogger fell asleep before the computer after a horrendous day at work and was too tired to click on the publish button 3 days later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home