Life According to Ping ...

April 01, 2004

A woman of my world

You knew about my granny pants needs when levis was all in the rage.
You knew about the readings i would not print for class and got it all sort out.
You knew about my inability to skate and were there for me when I tumble.

And trust that

I do know about your ability to hide behind the smile on your face.
I do know that one has the ability to hurt and also be hurt at the same time.
I do know that you will work things out with or without us in your life.

She is feeling down. Or is she not?
Will you still wear your smile today? for she, she & him. And so what if you don't. always our dearest you be.



I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home