Life According to Ping ...

February 15, 2004

de mistake

Dear Prof,

This is with relations to the quiz yesterday. I made the unfortunate mistake of not changing my principal loan amount for the 2nd question and thus all my 6 answers out of 8 were made out of the loan amount being $600,000. I would like to enquire if the grading system is solely on the answer submit or is there someway I can rectify my error made as the quiz holds quite a high percentile of the overall grade.

Regards
Ping

de answer (not much of an answer anyways)

Hi Lee Ping,
The grade given is based on your answer. This is the standard procedure in any assessment.

Rgds,
Benedict Koh


On a different note, my yesterday was surprisingly fine. =)
thks pple for being so nice. esp ugly toe. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home