Life According to Ping ...

February 18, 2004

This is yet my another precious
She loves foods that are delicious
But yet she can still be curvaceous
She’s pretty much vivacious
But she can be quite malicious
So please be cautious

She can be quite blur at times
Like stepping on a mine
And thinking it would be fine
Not that I don’t mind
Actually I was only trying to be kind
And hopefully she gets the sign

I wasn’t there when she was attacked by the hive
But I was there when we went to dive
Since then she’s become part of my life
Not that we are inseparable
But she is simply indispensable
That’s ‘cos she’s so lovable

Ping-a-ling
Says who she can’t sing
We use to sit by the window and sing with such feel-ing
After eating
We would be ‘relaxing’
Oh such a life is really a blessing


--
By Rose. (awwwww)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home