Life According to Ping ...

February 02, 2004

Hair Cut

The sensational 10 minutes, 10 bucks haircut.

I HATE IT

I admit. I was desperate. This is my long-awaited hair cut. Went around looking for a hairdresser with mr rusty today. Don't know where to go. Walked past the 10 bucks store.



sat down.

*snipsnip* *faints*

ping: Can I cut it a little shorter?
cutter: How short you want?
ping: *thinking thinking*
cutter: *taps feet* you want tie anot? if tie cannot cut already.
ping: but now I also can't tie. Oki cut.
cutter: HOW SHORT? one inch? two inch? three inch? kuai dian! (hurry up)
ping: *bites nail* one inch.

*snipsnip*


ping walks around. ping decides to cut it thinner and even shorter. ping went back to the 10 bucks store and *snipsnip*

oh and poor mr rusty's hair suffered the same fate too. =(

I view haircutting as an experience. Definitely this is an experience. *shivers* But I like to be sitted down nicely, hair dresser combing ya hair then asking you, so how would you like to style your hair? Discuss abit bit, make some small talk. Then snip snip.

Never in my life had a hairdresser made me KUAI DIAN at my decision! Gosh! 'cept the cutter la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home