Life According to Ping ...

April 09, 2003

Have you ever wondered what make a person the way he/she is? Upbringing? Background? Personality? Zodiac signs? Why am I the way I am?
I simply cant understand myself at times. Why do I behave differently towards different people? I was just listening to some silly recordings on his mp3 player. Damn ridiculous conversations we had. But yet now, these ridiculous conversations would never resurface between us again. I know how ridiculous I get at times. But. oki there is no but.


ok.i called thaiexpress today ( my sigg is left there) and asked nicely if they would rinse my bottle for me. why? bcos the last drink consumed is orange juice ah!

i wasted another good day. Damn. its wed. 4 more days to exams! *stress*

oh yah i got a new printer already. =D the ole one came back today too with a charge of $20.80 @*($@#(&%^#B (its call engineer checkup fees) my backside ah. i oso know its printhead error. dun think it takes an engineer to realise that.

Listening- Mummy's SARS advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home