Life According to Ping ...

April 05, 2003




Oliver! Most of the scenes were similar to what I remember as a kid. Well, maybe not exactly. I remember Fagin being more evil. Oliver truly stealing stuff. But the story was there. I extremely liked the shortest boy in the group. He wears a stripped green 'sock'. Its just how he moves I guess. Sister likes Dodger better tho.

& Mr Teng flew back to SMU to mug!

I won't say Oliver! is a must watch. It's entertaining. Yupz & I enjoyed it.

Would really want to catch Chicago the musical man. Finally caught Chicago at Lido yest. The only screening at 7! Finally caught it wifout him. It seems ironic & sad that we kinda broke up due to the show Chicago. Kinda la.

Practically wasted my whole day yest. Supposed to blade but due to unforeseen circumstances, we were playing pool. Done with pool, then we realised it was raining! Brought my blades out to Orchard. Got my first aid card after like 5 mths? Caught in the rain again. It's like I'm suppose to be mugging! Geez!

My stupid epson printer repairs cost like 120 bucks. Should I get a new printer? But then again I have a LOT of ink. But New printer have a year warranty whereas a repaired one will only have 3 mths! =((


Listening: Oliver!-Where is Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home