Life According to Ping ...

May 20, 2008

It's his birthday and we are going to this !



Whee, my very own villa for 3 nights and my very own private pool.

On a total different topic, peer pressure!

My bestest girlfriends recently well has a heavier ring finger to lift.
Congratulations !

Listening to their romantic and one attempt to be romantic proposal makes me wonder if I am ever going to be ready for all these.

It just seem so adult. I mean the bling and all seem nice but the house shopping, work out my cpf monies and whatever tiles for my kitchen floor seem so not me. I mean I took forever to decide on the aircon brand I want, and then I have to decide on the company to buy from. How to plan a whole house?

I think I just wait for the reviews that you and you will be giving me and go shopping for the dresses for D day.

=)

So will I be a maid of honour soon ? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home