Life According to Ping ...

May 08, 2008

I gave up my room to a roach..

Yes that hideous thing is under my bed and I refuse to step in. Thus Eeyore & I will probably be camping out on the couch to

I spotted some weird fashion sense today, while walking to work. Lacy blouse, black pants and shiny silver track shoes (somewhat like the adidas glam up series). And being Ping, the thought of snapping a picture of her would be quite funny.

Then I realised, I can't. I was speed walking like the rest of the world at Raffles Place MRT. Looking very serious and important and walking past the world without a care like everyone else.

Then I realised, I been walking faster these days. Eating faster. Somewhat, sitting down and watching the world goes by is no longer my hobby.

Have I really became one of them?

And if I have, how undeserving I must be. After all, the people who really don't have time for anything are probably earning 4324 times more than lowly me.

I should endevour to eat slower, talk slower and maybe one day I will have the time to sneakily take those pictures.

Update: i was blogging in j room and yes i spotted another roach!
Thus, im updating now with my faithful n95. Boo

Update again: one roach down in j's room. Not mine, im still in the hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home