Life According to Ping ...

August 02, 2005

I wore reputably high heels today.

People who knows me kinda realise I suck in heels. Yes my dears, I walk like a duck, I bounce, I walk damn weird are common to my ears. Today I brought myself to higher heights literally and figuratively I would say. I wore a black, coporatish looking pumps and made my way to work. I finally understood the meaning of height. I relish the feel of being as tall as vertically enhanced colleagues. And I did not fall.

I also understood what they meant on Discovery Channel when you are stepped on by a woman's heel, its the equivilent of an elephant weight on you. I was an elephant today.


P.S: My heels are merely around 2 inches +/-.
Learning learning.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger hui said...

well baby its a good start. but

please lah, 2 inches is SO SHORT. I'd buy you a 3 inches one from land of smiles. all pointy, sharp and fierce, like the way all citigirls shd be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home