Life According to Ping ...

November 11, 2003

A bad camera purchase by rosiemary.
A complaint letter they deserve from ping to case.


Hi there,

I would like to raise an issue with regards Uni Foto Pte Ltd, #B1-10 at Lucky Plaza. I had recently purchased a new digital camera along with a casing for my camera. The price of the camera being $560 and the casing $45. In total, I paid $625 for them inclusive of GST.

My mum realising that I got a new digital camera of my own unknowingly purchased an addtional casing for me. Thus I called the shop up and spoke with a Mr David who agreed to exchange the casing for me with an SD card costing $90.

I made a trip down to the store today in hope of exchanging the casing for a new SD card. However, I was faced with a rude attitude instead. Melvin who sold me the camera initially offering me the price of the SD card being $90 if I were to be interested in it in the near future decided that my casing is not worth its initial $45 value.

He insisted that if I were to demand an exchange, he would have to charge me $110 for the SD card this time round simply because it is an exchange of accessories.

My issue now is he is not only rude to returning customers. I feel that it is not fair to simply depreciate the price of my casing or appreciate the price of the SD card.

I thank you for your time with this perhaps seemingly small issue but yet it simply reflect on how the sales attitude that our stores could protray to customers. Afterall, a sale does not end at the end of a transaction. How can one ever have faith of making a good purchase facing such a situation again.

I sincerely hope that case can perhaps help justify this matter for me for I'm only a student earning my own keep. I merely hope to forewarn other consumers with regards to such atroucious after sales service that Uni Foto provided for me.

I can be contacted at 9-xxx-xxxx, Rosita

Warm Regards

Rosita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home