Life According to Ping ...

September 30, 2003

It had been a time consuming, nails bitting, sleepless week! Had so many deadlines back to back that I thought I would not survive. But I am proud to announce that Im still alive & kicking. Unhealthy lifestyle with no exercise & tonnes of junk food. Eyebags. Pimples. But Im alive!

Im going to sign up for PADI advance dive course. Im glad that I would not be diving with 70 human beings underneath the waters! Where would the fishes be! LOL. Im so glad.

I also apologize to those who are dying to click on comment link but cant locate it still. Its just hiding la. Soon it will make its grand appearance and then you guys can satisfy that craving to comment. *smiles* (oki, someone help me get it up!)

I lost my wallet. I reckon I left it at the lee wee nam library in ntu or somewhere in the business school. People be nice. Return lost items when you pick up something oki? Its a horrible horrible feeling.
Bloody expensive to replace cards these days!

IC-License-Bank Cards-EzLink Card-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home